Monday, November 7, 2011

Screw Up

I didn't know I really fall in love with a guys who older than me 24 years...I get know him when I was in Germany in 2010 and he drove 6 hours plus all the way to Germany from Amsterdam just to visit me!

We had a good conversation even 1st meet and I never expect that we can keep contact still after I return Malaysia as was thought that it will be over as this after return...we did chat even more after I returned and day by day I didn't know I truly fall in love with him until today when he said the words "Break Up". My tears drop straight away!!!

Just a joke to say that I'm jealous when he told me he will going for vacation with his kids which I really not means it. He take it serious and told me that if ask him to choose me or his kids then answer is "The Kids" =( I do understand his love to his kids and everyone do love their parents too so do I the same. Knowing my mum, I keep telling her how nice of him just to try influence my mum to bless me even knowing that she cannot accept that my partner older than me 24 years, I believe non of the parents can accept this. Anyway, guess my mum will be very happy as I no need to do so as I screw up now...

Since he bring out this topic, just feel like no point for me to explain anymore since he already decided to break up and I just have to accept and move on even it's hurt!!! Really hurt me this time as cause of him I can totally let go and forget about my pass!!!! Anyhow I'll not expect he change his mind or what but really thankful to him brought me out from the darkness....

Well, god bless him and I continue my journey and move to new chapter!!!

No comments: