Half year gone and review back it seem like hardly stay at home during the weekend! A bit lazy today and decided to stay at home. After doing laundry, took my branch and sitting in front of my laptop surf net and feel like want to drop something in my blog since a long time never update my life here in KL.
Don't know why, every time when I log in my blog here have a very strong feeling. I believe everyone start to blog or doing something sure have their own reason right? So do I? The feeling I have now just like the song I uploaded few days ago (Jose Daniel - No He Podido Olvidarte).
Everyone around me might think that I'm quite a cheerful person all the time...as hardly talk about my sadness and worried. Don't know my 1st reader still reading my blog or not but no matter what, hope one day my 1st reader can enjoy this song as well.
Went for a friend's birthday party on Tuesday at Wharf Club which been requested to play all Salsa and Bachata songs. After drank 3 glasses of red wine, having fun practice Salsa move at the dance floor, then suddenly this song played and from Salsa move to Bachata move with my partner. Very naturally I closed my eyes, flow with the music, lead by my partner and surprisingly no mistake on my foots step as I never go through the proper Bachata class. Don't know what reason was so perfect on that time and my mind automatically went back to the moment in year 2006 during my company annual dinner dancing with the someone with this song and the close body movement. So happy enjoying it. Really hope no ending for this song. Too bad, everything must have the ending and on that moment only know notice that was just my own imagination. Asked my partner what is the song title and he told me that he did a copy for me earlier and the next day back to office play my Bachata collection mp3 and listen one by one. Finally it's come and search for the lyrics as posted few days back.
Went Little Havana last night for the cloud as it's the last night for Salsa...nobody know will it be open for Salsa night again or not after the new management done the renovation. Was so tired after dance so much and start sleepy mode, thanks to DJ Jeo play this song end of the night, really make my night after sweating so much.
For sure playing the song again today while I writing my blog now... =P
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment