It's a Saturday for this year Valentine Day. Wanted to sleep longer after watched a movie "ALIVE' late at Friday night; but don't know why wake up as normal working day.....am I thinking on something or someone?????????
Well, as usual...let Cookie out for morning walk, do laundry and switch on laptop do some reach for my work. Since thinking not to go Jason Mraz's Concert, just play his songs in my laptop. I get to know about Jason Mraz's song is from my 1st reader who share me the song "Song For A Friend". After listen few song of his, was wishing he will open concert in Malaysia or Singapore so that I can go and enjoy his live music....Why the concert hold on weekday??? No one wanna go with me....sad sad =( Maybe should go by myself ya!!!!
Listen and listen....the song "Lucky" play and make me think of my 1st reader. Take up my mobile and sent a Valentine wish to him only I feel released and go to make my breakfast, take my medicine and continue my work here.
When the mp3 turn to the song "A Beautiful Mess" which I never know this album have such a beautiful song even I have the album for 1 year. My bad....only listen to the popular songs....
"I'm Yours", "Live High", "Make It Mine"....
So sad ya, Valentine Day I fall in love with this song....
"A Beautiful Mess"
You've got the best of both worlds
You're the kind of girl who can take down a man,
And lift him back up again
You are strong but you're needy,
Humble but you're greedy
And based on your body language,
And shoddy cursive I've been reading
Your style is quite selective,
Though your mind is rather reckless
Well I guess it just suggests
That this is just what happiness is
And what a beautiful mess this is
It's like picking up trash in dresses
Well it kind of hurts when the kind of words you write
Kind of turn themselves into knives
And don't mind my nerve you could call it fiction
But I like being submerged in your contradictions dear
'Cause here we are, here we are
Although you were biased I love your advice
Your comebacks they're quick
And probably have to do with your insecurities
There's no shame in being crazy,
Depending on how you take these
Words I'm paraphrasing this relationship we're staging
And what a beautiful mess this is
It's like picking up trash in dresses
Well it kind of hurts when the kind of words you say
Kind of turn themselves into blades
And kind and courteous is a life I've heard
But it's nice to say that we played in the dirt oh dear
Cause here we are, Here we are
Here we are [x7]
We're still here
What a beautiful mess this is
It's like taking a guess when the only answer is yes
Through timeless words, and priceless pictures
We'll fly like birds, out of this earth
And times they turn, and hearts disfigure
But that's no concern when we're wounded together
And we tore our dresses, and stained our shirts
But it's nice today, oh the wait was so worth it.
Anyhow....I'm here to wish everyone here and specially my 1st reader have a wonderful Valentine day and the same as others day...even I also don't know he still visiting my blog or not...
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment