Guess what guys...I get promoted, but not in work! I become Aunt at my 25 and cannot imagine that few months later someone calling me "Yi Yi". Guess expenses will get higher soon...hands sure itchy and buy things for my nephew. Luckily not staying together with me, but my sister wanted to cause said I can cook and take care her kids.
Here is Wallace's picture...so wish I can be there seeing my nephew


ehh ehhh ehhh...Mum, how come you let my favorite bedsheets to Wallace? That's my favourite bedsheets you make for me when I in form 3 I remember...hehe, never mind lah, guess Wallace like it very much too and see at him so enjoy sleeping there.
2 comments:
I bet you sure will buy whenever you go shopping....
yeah...but don't want friend with him if he pee pee on my bed in Labuan..cause I saw the bedsheets he sleep on is my favorite bedsheets oh..
Post a Comment