Went KTV with new gang of friends who my first time meet up only but they are rally fun and can easily click with. How come first time meet up in the KTV room? Actually, they are one of my friend's (Cutely) boyfriend's high school classmate. I don't mind to join them cause was planing with Cutely wanna go KTV since April until now... After that I support to go for Chinese Tabib to check my chin which after I fainted that day, it swell into a small hard bump now. Or else going to Puterajaya to see firewalks with my other friends. But end up went dinner with all of them to celebrate their high school teacher's birthday. They all are really joker and the teacher very sporting as well. Was sitting in between the teacher and one of his student instead of Cutely, cause Cutely was late to the restaurant and everyone also sit down already impossible I request to change my sit. Cutely did ask me want to change sit or not where she saw me sit in between those big joker...and worried me not comfortable. Well, I feel ok and told Cutely no worried. Then Cutely asked them take care of me, not to bully me. Hahaha...guess what? They did, and I was just like a princess! Every single dish come also got gentleman take for me...
After fullfill our hungry...sitting down there and continue chit chat again...they told me those day silly and funny story of them; I really laugh on it until my tears also come out! Been a long time already I never laugh like this. About 10pm++ We all heading to the teacher appartment for second season. His apprtment is very simple and nice...no wonder all of them like to hang around at his place all the time. Very proud knowing them even is my first time I meet up, gave me one kind of feeling that I'm one of the member in their warm family.
After fullfill our hungry...sitting down there and continue chit chat again...they told me those day silly and funny story of them; I really laugh on it until my tears also come out! Been a long time already I never laugh like this. About 10pm++ We all heading to the teacher appartment for second season. His apprtment is very simple and nice...no wonder all of them like to hang around at his place all the time. Very proud knowing them even is my first time I meet up, gave me one kind of feeling that I'm one of the member in their warm family.
God bless!
1 comment:
Fun leh?? Bring you there whenever I go~~
Post a Comment