Dreams are illustration from the book, your soul is writing about you
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Life
After experience so many incidents last few month especially last month, talk to friends and listen to their story, write to here and read a lot. Stuck with this until I get migraine last few day. Really don't know what can I do and what should I do. Was chatting with Toi Toi and a net friend I never meet before who I feel that he more like my friend than a net friend. If count from the day 1 until now is about 5 years time we chat over the net. With the empty mind, open my mail box and read those email sent by friends which I haven't read for many many months ago. Really unexpected that suddenly found that wherever you go and however you try to do, turning a big round still come back to "Life" by an email sent by my sister who going to be a Mama on Sept....hope she is ready now, the time getting closer and closer...and I also getting older and older...going to be people's ant.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
But there is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for. - Paulo Coelho
Be strong :). And get your lazy ass up and finish the book The Alchemist :)
haha...lazy ass geting heavy! Was very excite wanna finish it as fast as I can then waiting for you asking me question as you said wanna check me got finish up the book or not....but it seem like we hardly have chance to do so!
Many things happened and after my friend die in an accident. Hardly spend time at home until now! It's maybe I still cannot accept this and other incidents so tried to make myself as busy as I can and as tired as I can then back home can straight away start my meeting with Mr. Chow
I see... well, I can't force you to read it. I believe reading books need fate as well, just like relationships. One day, when you do finish the book and be touched by it, let me know :)
4 comments:
But there is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for. - Paulo Coelho
Be strong :). And get your lazy ass up and finish the book The Alchemist :)
:: Abg
haha...lazy ass geting heavy! Was very excite wanna finish it as fast as I can then waiting for you asking me question as you said wanna check me got finish up the book or not....but it seem like we hardly have chance to do so!
Many things happened and after my friend die in an accident. Hardly spend time at home until now! It's maybe I still cannot accept this and other incidents so tried to make myself as busy as I can and as tired as I can then back home can straight away start my meeting with Mr. Chow
I see... well, I can't force you to read it. I believe reading books need fate as well, just like relationships. One day, when you do finish the book and be touched by it, let me know :)
:: Abg
wow...then I wanna open my heart and open my mind to accept my fate. sure will finish it before my book get 1 years old.
Post a Comment