Friday, August 10, 2007

8th August 2007

Why so many unexpected things happen lately this half year? Feel like I can't stand stably now; emotion really getting weaker and weaker now. Went for dinner with Leng Lui and her sister; was having fun and enjoying talking about our childhood time which seem can almost help me recover myself from the past few months unhappiness.

When I just reached home, received a call saying that my mentor passed away. My mind straight away get froze and been quiet awhile over the phone. Why, why. why...and how come this happen so suddenly. Was thinking about him last few day when I was really screw deep down to the earth; thinking of "How will him look on the problem I facing now and what action will he take?" even I know this is only a peanut for him! Nothing wrong I have this kind of thinking which I just need something to push me up again.

Until now still cannot accept this so suddenly news. No one can believe this incident cause he is a person who very concern about his health and went for full body check up every year where the report also very halthy. How can he go like that only? He reach HK on 7th for the meeting at 8th and still go for drink with his best friend before he depart from Malaysia. On the 8th itself, people are waiting for him more than an hour plus as he never late for any single meeting. Start calling him also no one answer the call, start curious and send someone to his appartment and check what happen....who know's found his death body. Anyhow, everyone here very curious and waiting for his death report from HK's Hospital. Believed, his wife and kids hurt the most at this moment. The son only 10 years old but I believe he know what is going on now as I know this little boy very matured. How bout the 3 years old daughter who quite pamper him all the time? It's very tough for his wife to explain to the daughter! Actually no one going to worry for his family future planing and also the kids education which his businesses can cover all this and even still got extra... His elder sister and best friend are busy helping him settle all the document now before the news spared out, else his businesses will all get frozen.

Guess this incident really make his elder sister getting steady and more firm in team of making decision and handling the businesses. Pray for her can do it! And now I understand one new things in life; when things comes and happen, just accept it and move forward to face and handle it. Complaining as what I did before is not use....well, will always put my mentor in my heart as a destination I wanna to go...at least have something to push me up. If can, I wish I can help him to achieve his dream.

No comments: