Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cuckoo Men

After work like hell for the whole day, thought will end up another stupid tired day again as usual. To kick away that stupid life, I always go badminton and sweat out all the stress then go for dance to relax the mind. So, was plan to go release but when I received a call from Bad Daddy ask for dinner together, my lazy mood start telling me no need to go badminton and go enjoy the dinner....after finish my work, pack my stuff heading to Bad Daddy's office and meet up the others before we go for dinner.

Since Bad Daddy have something wanna rush for the customer, I go MV with Sweet Girl in one car then Bad Daddy will catch up with us later with another colleague of him. Everyone was very enjoy the dinner and got talk got laugh...but the most funny story of the day not start yet.

After the dinner is about 10 or 11 o'clock in the evening. For sure the car park is quite empty already...Sine Bad Daddy wanna send his colleague named Chu Zai by Bad Daddy back to PJ and my car was park near by their office in PJ, of cause I follow his car back to PJ instead of Sweet Girl who stay in Cheras so far away.

Hahahahaha.....story start, both of them still got talk something fun and laugh while on the way to pay the car park ticket and heading to the car of Bad Daddy. Of cause I don't know where they park so just follow wherever they go. First first we went to P2 (as normal if you park there then when you about to leave sure go back to the same place where you park your car right?) erm..walk and walk around seem like cannot find the car, and we went up to P1 and also pointing to the same direction as they remember maybe park at P1. So I just follow and asking how come you guys park where also don't know and laugh them so cuckoo. Both of them also said no cuckoo, never forgot where they park normally but only don't know why today cannot remember? I was thinking (silly and stupid thinking), Am I that pretty and sexy until can freak out them until up to this level....?hahaha...is time to go back home sleep earlier to dream. Guess must be diet until crazy already I!

Bad Daddy's face started change weather, thunder storm coming as I can see, so better keep quiet and help to find out the car. Was walking down to P2 again with Chu Zai to find the car then Bad Daddy call Sweet Girl and told her that his car get stolen. Chu Zai asked me stay and wait near by the parking pay counter. Then he go around and find again instead of I follow him here and there. When I see him walk away with the worried and serious face and I start thinking, is that we so bad luck? If really get stolen , how? Few minuets later saw Sweet Girl drive her car down to P2 and I go out and see what can I help. Bad Daddy said he going up to the security there to report car get stolen. Chu Zai ask Sweet Girl send me back first and he accompany Bad Daddy to security guard there to check out. But we also friend right even I just get know each other not long ago so told Sweet Girl is ok I can go back late...we better drive around and see.

So we just drive and look around, then saw a security guard driving a motorbike doing night rouding. We go heading to him and stop him to get his help. He so rude and told us impossible car can stolen which he sound like the security very tight there. Anyhow we still gave him Bad Daddy's car plate number WNT7848 and he go continue his duty then we also make a turn to another side and saw the guard stop there and pointing to a car with the pissed off face. Seem like we playing fool on him. Sorry... is the 2 cuckoo men lost thier memory on that nightnot us but damn shame on that time.

Really make me laugh like hell this 2 cute cuckoo men....been long time never laugh like that already after left my crazy friends in KK and Labuan. But friends..I'll still always remember the time I spent with you all in KK and Labuan. Happy Birthday Angel, hope you have fun on your big day as I am...believe we can have fun also if we can celebrate your big day together.

No comments: