Monday, July 23, 2007

Back To Life Back To Reality

Sigh...after recharge my energy and is time to go back war. Once step in to the office and phone keep ringing to chased the request open last Friday. Really make me no mood to work again. She the one allowed me to go on leave but she never check the request from users. As usual, we need to backup each other but she not....

Really wanna know what she doing for the whole Friday? Auditor come also not really audit her...what she busy with? My full of energy mood really spoil by her...Never mind on this but at least let me quit a bit to finish my tasks...keep blar blar blar those busy body stories to me....hello, blind people also can know me busy reply those user request from last Friday. If I not entertain her then will said me not listen. Listen to her then who help me do my works?

The most funny thing, she go and tell other that she release her stress and more relax now. She no need take the responsible on Internet always down time issue and confirm not WM problem after I sent out the email. Hello...from the beginning already I told her that not our side cause this problem and ask her to send out the email get our back end to check for us what the actual cause but she so scared of people will send back email to boom her by giving me the reason "I'm not so free to send this kind of email to let people catch my weakness". Make me really vomit blood.

Well, I really tired and getting pissed off on this kind of working style. Every morning when my alarm clock start waking me up, the lazy mood keep talking to me. Can I no need to go office today? Not feel like go office and listen to her stories again! Where is my energetic mood went? Someones steal it away from me...help me to find them back to me. I really miss it....

No comments: