Monday, July 30, 2007

Accept The Reality

Happy Birthday Uncle Cute. Been long time we never have Dept. Birthday celebration. Since today is Uncle Cute's birthday and my lady boss a.k.a KQ asked me wanna buy a cake for him or not before she went out for lunch; I did answer her can also and we can share share the cost of the cake....Thought she going to get a cake for Uncle Cute during her lunch tme and I didn't ask so much already since have no intention to talk so much with her. Ya, you guys can say me "small gas" but that is my feeling on that time.

Early in the morning she came in and her char also haven't get warm, start pin point SK already! Suck man....such a cooling day and play some soft music then will be a nice working day. But get spoil by KQ. Telling me about last Thursday story as I was on EL. Wahai KQ, all in the emails and I read all since last Friday. Something I know earlier than you OK!

So now, KQ win already from the cold war! Seeing the SK left like that (but I still feel something might be happen again; I might be wrong also; just wait and see), KQ is the first person who feel proud and happy. Yes, politic issues can be reduce but not fair to SK. All this things happen is come from both parties. And now seem like SK is the bad person and KQ is wrong at all? This is what KQ expected earlier right? But, totally not my expectation and really have no way to make any U-turn now.

It's very simple, I just wish SK team can co-operate with KQ team which is me allocated in. They do the whatever configuration as their team need to be done and I get my vendor in to configure whatever we require on the software and if anything needed can get SK help since he know the clearer picture. I even did ask KQ send out the email to all members for both team about this suggestion and problem might be can solve faster but she rejected my suggestion with the reason "No use, cause he will not take any action, need to get his boss to order him". I was so pissed on that time and asking inside my heart "This is not a small issue as you use your stupid relationship and pamper voice can solve the problem, please use black and white". My name was not in the loop earlier. So cannot send any email.....=(

Guess SK pity to see me always need to work late and KQ can go back earlier since he only not happy KQ. He added my name in the loop of the email on the next day after he saw me work till midnight with the vendor. As the SK I know, he never add my name in earlier cause don't want me get involve the issue and added me in after that night cause want to let me know how's my superior taking things. I can feel this cause after he added my name in and I did the reply, what I need to do is be patient and wait him reply on my request. Nothing happen while waiting until the day I take EL and he start doing something again and send out email to KQ. Maybe I over think and it just an incident. Anyway, I don't know what on his mind, but he not that a bad person...If not the KQ deleted his things he'll not do like that. Since he not with us any more, I just want to wish him all the best in his own business.

She was talking about to get a cake for Uncle Cute before lunch but when I get back from lunch with some snack on my hand. She was so happy and said "Ya, eat more no need diet since I lost weight already lately"...another bone pierce in again. She know I diet lately and she also said wanna join my diet plan but never lost any weight. Why need to compare so much? I say nothing just smile smile only. No mood to talk! Sit down and continue listen my music and do my work. Then about 3pm, she told me can celebrate already. I thought she wanna take out the cake for Uncle Cute as she mention earlier and asked her what cake she bought. Then she told me not celebrate Uncle Cute's birthday and she didn't bought any cake also and asked her celebrate what than? Guess what she said? Can celebrate SK left already....OMG man, she really make me drop my glasses on her...I don't know how long I can work with her! I decided to transfer to another team, and I also ready for the cold war among us as I know will be very tough. But before I transfer to new team, I wish I can see WM up and work in stable. If not, at least I can know what is the main problem and how to solve this. Since she not like hands over so much thing, for what want to hire a new helper? Maybe it's right as what Leng Lui said, she jealous other team is bigger than hers!

Ok guys, it's time .... still got appointment with Mr. Chou!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl.. keep yr cool.. she sure will get her karma 1...

Leng Lui

Cooper Lover said...

Yeah....very cool now and until have no feeling already!