Well, it is a longest Sunday for my life...woke up at 6am something and don't know what can I do with the damn fucking blank mind. Why woke up at so early I also don't know even after finished house work for 2 stories house and went for 2 hours swim on the day before. Tried to make myself so tired still cannot sleep longer. What happen to me??? It should be a good news and why am I so suffering when know him getting settle down with her???? I was damn cool when he telling me this and don't know why when come to late of night my tears start dropping....
Always telling myself that it is impossible for me and him getting together since they are staying together for so long time already and I'm just accidentally came to his life not even a year. He really a nice man and also same as my dream man. When I know he got girlfriend, I did tell myself don't be people 3rd party and what can I do is be a best friend of him so that can know what happen on his life....happy or not happy....but don't know why, very naturally I start falling in love on him deeply day by day. Still remember that he did ask me can I stay in his heart forever, and I did told him that heart cannot keep 2 person but end up I do slowly wanna stay in his heart forever... But now, very head for me to climb out. Not going to ask for God help cause is me myself to went in and haven't think to wanna climb out already feel that I cannot say "NO" whereby start kicking out by someone else. Am I a loser???? Well, nothing can be change now...just take it easy and will not feel so bad and sad.
Still remember that he told me, the person you really love might not the one you going to marry with...now I understand what he wanna pass the message is asking me don't put too many hope on him. But from the 1st I already understand this statement cause as what I know and understand him is a responsible man and won't hurt his girlfriend easily even his beloved and the most he respect mum who like his girlfriend very much and I believe that his mum also mark the girl as her daughter-in-law and guess even the same as the girl parents.
Maybe I'm just a right person for him who really can talk to and understand his problem not the right person for him to staying with forever???? Now, I can use the statement people always say "If you love the person, not really must be together. Love is wanna see the person you love can always happy and without worries". So not to make him worries about me, will find back my strong spirit and stay as who I am and blase him have a happy and wonderful small family soon....
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"everyone needs love"..but how can true love gain? that's the question. however, we may not be lovers but soulmate, although one may have to sacrifice the feeling of being in love.persevere..never know when mr.right's gonna pop-up! don worry,my friend..life goes on.. there's still many out there..chill out,dude~
ya....no worries! I'm really fine here. After cried and can't sleep well then think back, since I can't raise my voice to say "NO" and I'm keep like that will make more ppl seround worries about me only. But guess I'll raise my voice up to the highest tone in the KTV one day. Well, just move on my life and get back my strong spirit as the one u know since last time ya...hahaha!
Told myself that even I'm not the lucky start but I'm much more lucky than many others out there. Think back, quite a long time never visit my childrens over orphan house.
Be honest, can see him happy then I also will happy but of couse my soft heart very sour!
tht's a matured thought of u..hehe. in life,things happen with a reason! it'll always be the hardest things that strenghthen us! without the hardest, we might not feel the wholeness of life. hey,no matter what..pls don't forget ur fren here..(~me la).i'll be there for u. someday we go sing our heart out at k-box yer..hahaha. make sure t plc is sound-proof! cheerz, buddy! (",) take good care n god bless...
Post a Comment