It is a Big day for Hakka/Cantonese which suppose to go back home and eat dinner with Family together...but no choice, working at too far away from home town. Suddenly homesick again...who know my feeling? No one knows unless those who are far away from home as me....This kind of feeling only come during big festival....
Well, the day before "Dong Zhi", the mood come suddenly after work and on the way driving home keep thinking to go to the mini supermarket near by my place to buy glutinous rice flour....really cuckoo I and bought it. Actually is me myself wanna eat "Tang Yuan" or wanna make for someone????? After I staying alone really feel lazy to make it and have the kind of thinking "so hard for what? Go any Chinese restaurant and order much more easier!"......However this year "Dong Zhi" change my mind...the wanted mood really there until the big day itself.
On the day itself, automatically woke up slightly a bit earlier before my alarm clock ring....mood woke me up maybe! it been a long time already didn't make "Tang Yuan", will it be OK to eat after cook? Luckily not that bad as I thought. As usual, prepare and change... Even it is a Friday and wear very casual to work usually...why dress up so nicely today(follow mood)? After dress up, come down to eat my "Tang Yuan" before leave the house for work....As mention earlier, "is me myself wanted to eat or make for someone???" Automatically reserve one blow before start eating mine portion.
Really make it and drive to work with the happy and colourful mood...a Happy Friday for me huh....unfortunately, just before the end of the working hour receive a "Bye Bye" mail. Happy become SAD Friday....Thinking of who can I email to again if not happy working with the fly fish ....who can I eat with again if don't want to join others where the fly fish always in....NO..NO..NO...I cannot be so childish, must look forward, we all need to go and learn new things....then only can grow faster. Gambate oh.....All the best and have a great year ahead oh....
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment